Jobs & Career
With our staff of almost 25 employees we are well established and work together in a familiar working environment with flat hierarchies, providing solutions and space for conversations. Working for softenergy also means to have a sustainable positive influence on our green environment. We are looking forward to welcome you in our team, so that we can continue providing one of the best software products on the global market.
Technology & Innovation
The IT industry is always on the move. Here at softenergy we work with modern "collaboration tools" and technologies to increase the quality of our software continuously and strengthen our team skills at any time. Always up to date.
Human Resources Development
Training - further education - qualification
Learning every day to create new things and implement them carefully. It is our task to support our employees constantly, to make them capable to act and to support our customers in their individual needs.
Work and private appointments increasingly overlap in the same time periods. This does not only cause tensions during planning. It also causes stress and confusion during working hours. softenergy is supporting work from home as well as flexi-time. Focus and concentration ensure great work results!
We are looking for you:
Anzahl der Stellen: 1
- Mittlere Reife mit gutem Abschluss
- Gute Noten in Mathe, Physik und Informatik
- Gute Englischkenntnisse
- Interesse an Hardware, Technik und EDV
- Gute kommunikative Fähigkeiten
- Angenehmes Arbeitsumfeld (max. 2-4 MA pro Büro)
- Flache Hierarchien und familiäre Atmosphäre
- Regelmäßige Mitarbeiterveranstaltungen
- Zentrale Lage (nur wenige Minuten zum Bahnhof oder in die Innenstadt)
- Planung, Installation und Konfiguration von Informations- und Kommunikationslösungen
- Systematisches Aufspüren von Fehlerquellen und deren Behebung
- Technische Unterstützung des Kunden bei Problemen und Bedienungsfragen
- Sicherheitslösungen implementieren
- Administration von Linux- und Windows-Servern
- Verwaltung von Datenbanken
Do we currently not have a vacancy that matches your profile?
We are looking forward to your initiative application. Please submit your application under the label ” Initiative application”.
- Product Management
Please state clearly in your cover letter which area you are interested in. Let us know your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. Make it clear to us which skills and qualifications you have. We will check the possible positions in the area you would like to work in and give you feedback as soon as possible.
Mrs. Sandra Lange
Tel.: +49 (0) 381 40 587 552
Please send your complete application by e-mail at jobs(at)softenergy(.)de or use the form (see below) for online application.
There is a chance of being taken into a permanent contract if you provide the required job performance.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to your meaningful application including:
– Cover letter (or letter of motivation),
– tabular curriculum vitae,
– the last 2 certificates (or grade chart) and
– any evidence of courses and/or completed internships